Allen and Clarke Consulting Pty Ltd
Allen + Clarke is a respected public policy and evaluation consultancy, with offices in Melbourne and Wellington, New Zealand. We work across Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and internationally.
Our areas of work cover three main practice areas:
- Evaluation and research services
- Policy, regulatory, machinery of government and business change and improvement services
- Secretariat and programme support services
Our Evaluation + Research Practice offers a full range of evaluation and research services that can be scaled to meet the needs of the client, whether that be one-off evaluations for small community organisations or large scale, multi-year, multi-site evaluations in complex areas with multiple stakeholders.
We work across a range of sectors including: health and wellbeing, social development and services, Indigenous people’s development, community, education, justice, environmental and public health, transport, and international development. Our experience includes engaging with indigenous, minority and vulnerable populations.
Our company purpose is to “… mobilise passionate and capable people to tackle the challenges facing society”. We have three core values that underpin how we work. These are:
- We give a damn. We care about our people and support them to become masters of their craft. We form lasting and trusting relationships with partners and clients. We want our clients to love what we do. We take pride in delivering our best – we do not compromise on quality.
- We are courageous. We are confident enough to challenge the status quo. We make the hard calls. We tell it how it is – we are direct and honest.
- We are determined. We are committed to making a difference – for our people, our clients and society.
Wellington office details: Level 2, The Woolstore, 262 Thorndon Quay, Wellington New Zealand 6011
|Address||Suite C, Level 17, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia|