Welcome to the AES members centre, a portal dedicated to members and member-only services.
Notice of Special General Meeting of Members
AES members are invited to a Special General Meeting of Members of Australasian Evaluation Society Ltd. (AES) to be held on Friday 3rd August 2018 at 12:30 pm (AEST), at Frank Tate Room, Level 9, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, 100 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria, 3053, Australia.
Members can access more information by logging on and clicking here.
AES partners with SAGE publications
We have partnered with SAGE Publishing for them to publish the Evaluation Journal of Australasia (EJA) from 1 January 2018. Not only will this raise the profile and impact of the journal, it will enhance the benefits of being a member of the AES.
Commencing January 2018, you will enjoy these enhanced benefits:
- full access to the current EJA issue as well as the back catalogue. Access SAGE’s EJA portal by going to https://www.aes.asn.au/members-centre/eja-online-access.html and using your member login details to access the secure page.
- free online access to 6 additional SAGE journals chosen by AES members.
25% discount on SAGE books, and
- an optional print subscription, available when you next renew your membership ($45 per year, including postage and handling).
We trust that you will enjoy the benefits of our partnership with SAGE.
AES member access to the EJA and SAGE journals
Members have full access to the current issue and full back-catalogue of the EJA, as well as six additional evaluation-related SAGE journals by clicking here. (Note, you need to log in with your member username and password to access this page.)
The following SAGE journals are available exclusively to AES members:
Evaluation Journal of Australasia
Evaluation Review - A Journal of Applied Social Research
Journal of Mixed Methods
Evaluation and the Health Professions
The AES is a member-driven organisation and without your active participation and support the AES would not be able to achieve its objectives. There are many ways you can participate and support the AES. These include:
- nominate for the Board or a Board committee or working group
- become active in your local region
- join or establish a SIG
- support AES activities by chairing workshops, presenting seminars or through sponsorship
- submit an expression of interest to join the AES trainers' network.
Your options are many and varied. If you are intersted in becoming more involved submit an expression of interest and the AES Office will contact you.
Download the 2015–2016 AES Annual Report.