FPE is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Consultant to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director and working closely with Project Leads and Researchers, the Senior Consultants play a key role in projects from inception to completion. You will support and lead various activities throughout a project including; project management, problem-solving, producing project deliverables for internal review, co-facilitation of workshops and support with project team activities.
Senior Consultants work across multiple projects at once and may take on different roles in each depending on the nature of the work and composition of the team.
The ideal candidate has post graduate qualifications in, social science, evaluation, or social impact measurement, or is currently studying in these areas at the postgraduate level. Work or voluntary experience in the social services and/or community development sector is essential.
- Full time or part time role/s available (minimum 4 days)
- Based in Sydney or surrounding areas
- Salary of between $75,000 - $90,000 + 10.5% Super (based on demonstrated experience)
- Access to annual leave, personal leave and other allowances as per the Market and Social Research Award 2020
- Flexible work from home arrangement - no fixed office location and regular co-working team days in central Sydney
- Provided with ‘tools of the trade’ including; a laptop, monitor, USB keyboard & mouse, webcam and Office 365 desktop subscription
- Receive professional development and career progression opportunities, including access to professional development fund
- Contribute to the growth and development of an innovative purpose driven small business in an emerging part of the sector
Details of how to apply:
Apply through Ethical Jobs: https://www.ethicaljobs.com.au/members/For-PurposeEvaluations/senior-consultant-social-impact
Deadline: 31 October 2023