A Fellow of the Australian Evaluation Society with over 25 years’ experience in 28 countries. Scott provides a bespoke evaluation service:
- formulating results measurement frameworks
- undertaking impact evaluations
- program design and theories of change
- using performance feedback to drive continuous improvement
- delivering training and evaluation capacity building.
Scott has prepared several internationally recognised reports and more than 70 evaluations in:
- international development
- law and justice
- indigenous affairs
- the environment
- performance measurement
- capacity building
Scott has experience working with United Nations organisations, international development bodies, Australian Commonwealth and State government agencies, as well as NGOs throughout the Asia-Pacific region.