Policy Performance provides the following services:
- Introductory evaluation training and related evaluation capacity building
- Lapsing program evaluation and associated business case planning services
- Dashboard data reporting and analysis
- Development of evaluation frameworks, logic models, surveys and related research instruments
- Policy design and development services
- Formative and summative program evaluation project work.
Policy Performance is led by Charlie Tulloch, an experienced public sector advisor with evaluation experience in education, Indigenous affairs, justice, industry development, events review, mental health and energy areas.
Charlie has a Masters of Evaluation, a Masters of Public Policy and Management and a Bachelor of Arts. He has 15 years of public sector evaluation, research and project experience.