The Deloitte Access Economics practice is recognised as a leader in providing health advisory services. Our national team has a proven track record in delivering robust policy and program evaluations across a broad range of health and social policy sectors, including health, education, transport, homelessness, child protection and justice sectors. We have experience in large scale, complex, multi-year and multi-site evaluations. Our deep technical expertise enables us to provide services which can support the effective and efficient delivery of government and non-government services including:
- Economic evaluation (cost benefit analysis, cost effectiveness analysis, cost minimisation analysis);
- Expertise in a range of qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods;
- Health service planning and needs analyses including geographic mapping;
- Performance frameworks and outcome measurement; and
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation.
Our combination of practical experience and technical rigour provides clients with robust and insightful evaluations to determine program effectiveness, efficiency and appropriateness.