Notice to Australasian Evaluation Society Ltd Members
The AES is seeking nominations from financial members to fill two (2) Ordinary Board Member vacancies.
Nominations close: 4:00 pm Wednesday 9 August 2017
The Board of Directors role is to oversee and provide strategic direction for the organisation.
In the year ahead the Board will commence the work of achieving its strategic goals of:
- Cultural capacity: Strengthen and build Indigenous and non‐Indigenous capacity in culturally safe evaluation theory, practice and use.
- Influence: Promote the use of evaluation and evaluative thinking by agencies and organisations.
- Professionalism: Strengthen the capacity and professionalism of the evaluation sector.
- Relevance: Strengthen the value proposition of AES membership.
- Organisational sustainability: Maintain good governance and broaden our revenue base.
To nominate for the vacant Ordinary Board Member position, please complete this form, and return, along with your nominee statement, (as per the instructions on the form) by 4:00 pm Wednesday 9 August 2017. Click here for the Board PD.
The new board will be announced at this year's Annual General Meeting to be held on 4 September at National Convention Centre Canberra, following the first day of this year’s annual conference.
Note: The AES is an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee and holds business, directors and officers liability, and professional indemnity insurance. (ABN 13 886 280 969, ACN: 606 044 624)