Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or a Word readable document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright in articles submitted for publication in Evaluation Journal of Australasia resides with the authors, unless otherwise specified. Copyright in the form of the articles as presented in Evaluation Journal of Australasia resides with the Australasian Evaluation Society.
The responsibility for all statements made in the Evaluation Journal of Australasia lies with the authors. The views of the authors included in the journal do not necessarily reflect the views and position of the editors or the Australasian Evaluation Society.